DiamondGlow™ System combines non-invasive exfoliation with deep delivery of patient-specific solutions directly to the skin – without the use of crystal or other chemical exfoliants. DiamondGlow™ is a facial treatment that utilizes microdermabrasion to gently remove the stratum corneum, the dead outer protective layer of the skin. This layer of skin provides barrier protection, but over time as our skin cells turn over, we accumulate excessive dead skin resulting in a dull appearance of skin and decreased absorption and effectiveness of topical skincare products. Exfoliating the skin is the key to maintaining a healthy glowing complexion.
DiamondGlow™ allows us to simultaneously infuse products that can hydrate, lighten, tighten pores and reduce acne for a 3-in-1 procedure; Exfoliate, Extract, and Infuse.
The procedure is non-invasive, delivering the results you want without harsh chemicals or uncomfortable treatments. DiamondGlow™ is a 30-minute treatment with no downtime and patients can return to activities immediately.
|DiamondGlow Face & Neck||$175|
|DiamondGlow Hand & Foot||$100|
|Add on Dermaplaning||$75|
|Add on Extractions||$25|
|Add on Hydrojelly Mask||$25|
FAQs About DiamondGlow™
To jump-start your new skin we recommend 3-4 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart and maintenance every 2-3 months. However, even one treatment will usually refresh your skin for up to six weeks!
Usually, there is no downtime with the but some patients can experience tightening of the skin and mild exfoliation. Post-treatment the skin may be slightly pink but this should last for about one hour. Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed with you by your provider.
Your skincare professional will choose one or more of our specialized Pro Infusion Serums, formulated to address a variety of skin conditions. The DiamondGlow infuses these products deep into the skin where they are most effective. The solution delivers hydrating, antioxidant, acne-fighting and pore-reducing, and/or lightening infusions into your skin. After cleansing and preparing your skin, your aesthetician will perform the procedure with a specialized handpiece.
The treatment uses a closed-loop vacuum system resembling that of a wand to exfoliate the skin. An aesthetician will recommend the appropriate topical to infuse the skin and stimulate new cell growth. Each pass gently abrades away dead skin, thoroughly and evenly exfoliating while infusing the treatment solution into the skin. Your skin immediately looks clearer and brighter and definitely feels smoother and your makeup will go on easily.
Patients can return back to work post-treatment or resume their everyday routine. Mineral makeup is recommended as it heals and soothes the skin without irritation post-procedure and covers up possible redness which should lighten after a few hours.
Most patients report a post-treatment “glow-like appearance” coupled with a feeling of rejuvenation.
DiamondGlow™ may be combined with many other cosmetic treatments in our office such as IPL Phhotofacial, Ultra Tissue Tightening Laser, BOTOX Cosmetic, and Injectable fillers. Many patients choose to undergo combination treatments in order to achieve the maximum aesthetic result.
ULTRA laser is a low-downtime laser that resurfaces the skin, giving it brighter tone and improved texture. ULTRA can be used anywhere on the body for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, freckles, sun spots, non-cancerous pigmented lesions, and sun damage. ULTRA causes non-ablative, microscopic injuries which stimulates new collagen production, and has a fast recovery period.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ULTRA?
- Reduce pigment for brighter appearance of skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Can be used on skin anywhere on the face/body
- Low downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Safe for use all year round
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TREATMENT:
- Numbing cream may be applied prior to treatment depending on the settings and goals for your treatment. For the “Glow and Go” treatment, no numbing medication is required.
- Patients describe the Ultra treatment as a warm, tingling sensation which may vary. Immediately following the treatment, you will notice some redness which will lessen over the next day or so.
- The following 5-6 days, your skin will have a dry, sandpaper-like texture. This is normal and will resolve as your skin exfoliates, revealing fresher, clearer skin.
PRICING OF ULTRA
- Glow & Go Face $500 (1) $1200 (3)
- Glow & Go Face & Neck $650 (1) $1500 (3)
- Skin Rejuvenation Face $700 (1) $1800 (3)
- Skin Rejuvenation Face & Neck $800 (1) $2000 (3)
- Customized treatment areas available.
Avoid direct, excessive sun exposure or tanning one month prior to treatment.
Redness and a slight warming of the skin are normal after treatment and usually subside within an hour. Over the next 24-48 hours you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the weeks afterwards the pigmented lesions flake off, leading to an evening out of skin tone. After treating vascular lesions you may see the vein blanch and disappear or a color change in the vessel which dissipates after a few days.
An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session. Multiple sessions provide even better results. Treatment regimen depends on the severity of skin damage, skin type, type of treatment (vascular versus sun damaged) and energy settings.
Sun damage and skin complexion results can be seen in a few days after the first session. The skin will continue to look younger and more brilliant overtime with the most visible results after 1-2 weeks. Having multiple photo facial sessions will improve the final result. For vascular treatments, results can be seen in up to 2 weeks
Most patients do not experience any side effects and any skin reactions usually resolve within a few hours. Patients may find they're sensitive to sunlight immediately after treatment. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight and tanning.
ZO Customized Facial is a comprehensive skin treatment tailored to the patient's individual needs that provides a thorough, deep cleansing of the face and neck. First, a cleansing is performed to remove makeup and impurities from the face. We then begin the exfoliation process to remove dead skin cells. From there, we perform an extraction process to deep clean the skin and then apply disinfection to further clean the skin. A mask is then applied to condition and moisturize.
- Effective for all skin types, as the treatments involve different cleansing techniques that help get rid of acne and treat oily skin
- Removes excess oil, dead skin, as well as blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples that may be clogging your pores
- Exfoliation helps the skin to renew itself by creating new skin cells
Symptoms necessitating a ZO customized facial often include clogged pores, fine lines, age spots, blemishes, or dry and uneven skin tones. ZO customized facials may also include a light chemical peel depending on treatment recommendations.
- $110 each
- Package of 3 - $300
- Annual facial membership with one treatment per month $1000
- Add on Dermaplaning $75
- Add on Hydrojelly mask $25
All of our facials start with a skin analysis by our aesthetician. Most of the facials we offer will also consist of a double cleanse followed by steam, exfoliation, extractions, facial mask, and sunscreen application. Depending on the facial and your skincare history, the type of products and ingredients used will vary. We offer a variety of different facial “add-ons” that can be used to customize your treatment for an additional fee. All of the facials at the Body Spa are individually customized to target your specific skin care needs.
A slight redness is normal after a treatment especially if you received a large amount of extractions but should not last much longer once the treatment has ended. A patient with ultrasensitive skin may experience slightly more redness because of their skin type. Care will always be taken to respect the delicate nature of even the most sensitive skin types.
A facial is recommended monthly to help aid in cellular turnover. As we get older, cellular turnover slows, causing dullness, fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads, congestion, and coarsely textured skin. Monthly facials assist in keeping skin renewed and looking its best.
Applying makeup directly after a facial can take away from the benefits of all the great products that were just applied. We recommend waiting until the next day to use any foundation or makeup.
A chemical peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure. A chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back is smoother. With a light or medium peel, you may need to undergo the procedure more than once to get the desired results.
Chemical peels are used to treat wrinkles, discolored skin and scars — usually on the face. They can be done alone or combined with other cosmetic procedures.
Depending on the issues you're addressing with the procedure, you'll choose a chemical peel in either light or medium depths.A light chemical peel improves skin texture and tone and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. The results are subtle but increase with repeated treatments. If you have a medium chemical peel, treated skin will be noticeably smoother. Results are not permanent. Over time, age and new sun damage can lead to new lines and skin color changes.
With all peels, the new skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun. Talk with your provider about how long to protect your skin from the sun.
- Light chemical peel. A light (superficial) chemical peel removes the outer layer of skin (epidermis). It's used to treat fine wrinkles, acne, uneven skin tone and dryness. You might have a light peel every two to five weeks.
- Medium chemical peel. A medium chemical peel removes skin cells from the epidermis and from portions of the upper part of your middle layer of skin (dermis). It's used to treat wrinkles, acne scars and uneven skin tone. You might need to repeat the procedure to achieve or maintain the desired result.
- ZO Stimulator Peel Level 1 - $100, add on to a facial or microneedling - $75
- Skinmedica Illuminize Peel Level 1 - $100, add on to a facial or microneedling - $75
- Skinmedica Rejuvenize Peel Level 2 - $150, add on to a facial or microneedling - $100
- Skinmedica Vitalize Peel Level 2 - $150, add on to a facial or microneedling - $100
- ZO Three Step Peel Level 3 - $250, add on to a facial or microneedling - $200
Chemical Peel FAQ
During a light chemical peel:
- Your provider will use a brush, cotton ball, gauze or sponge to apply a chemical solution typically containing glycolic acid or salicylic acid. The treated skin will begin to whiten.
- You might feel mild stinging while the chemical solution is on your skin.
- Your provider will apply a neutralizing solution or wash to remove the chemical solution from the treated skin.
During a medium chemical peel:
- Your provider will use a cotton-tipped applicator or gauze to apply a chemical solution containing trichloroacetic acid, sometimes in combination with glycolic acid. The treated skin will begin to whiten.
- After a few minutes, your provider will apply cool compresses to soothe treated skin. You might also be given a hand-held fan to cool your skin. A neutralizing solution may be applied depending on the peel.
- You might feel stinging and burning for up to 20 minutes.
After a chemical peel of any depth, your skin will be red, tight, irritated or swollen. Follow your doctor's directions for sun protection, cleansing, moisturizing and applying protective ointments to your skin. And avoid picking, rubbing, peeling or scratching your skin.
Dermaplaning is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure for your skin that shaves away the top layer of skin.
Dermaplaning can help reduce the appearance of acne scars or other skin imperfections by revealing newer, undamaged skin. It can make your skin look younger; though, it doesn’t stop the aging process. Some people also get dermaplaning for hair removal. This is only a temporary fix because your hair will grow back.
Most people get the procedure on their face, but you can do it anywhere on your body.
Dermaplaning Face & Neck $100
Add on to facial $75
Some people with preexisting skin concerns shouldn’t have dermaplaning. Before getting this procedure, talk to your healthcare provider if you have:
- An active case of acne.
- Cold sore outbreaks.
- Moles, skin tags or other skin growths.
- Skin burns, such as those from radiation therapy.
- Skin rashes.
You might feel a scratching or stinging sensation on your skin, but dermaplaning usually isn’t painful.
Your healthcare provider uses a special surgical blade instrument to remove hair and skin cells. It doesn’t make cuts in your skin, but gently shaves off the top layers of skin.
Afterward, they may apply a soothing gel or ointment to your skin to reduce redness, swelling or irritation.
The treatment can last anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. The length of the procedure depends on the size of the area that needs treatment.
Your skin will likely be red, swollen and slightly tender after the dermaplaning procedure. You may notice the skin feels dry and flaky in the next couple of days. Your provider may recommend applying moisturizer or hydrating creams.
Dermaplaning is generally considered a safe treatment. However, it does carry the following risks:
- Skin discoloration (skin that turns lighter or darker than the surrounding skin).
Dermaplaning can help minimize the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles and dull skin. The procedure can reveal smoother, firmer and healthier skin.